Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

i lyk skewl :D

The title of this here post is just a fun little jab to the face at what I believe to be the general intelligence of the people around me, but I suppose I wouldn't have much of a clue. Anyway, this post is about my utter stupidity, not that of others. I'm supposed to talk about a goal or success in my academic career.
Attribution Some rights reserved by Nima Badiey
Of  course, knowing me, there is no success story to preach about. I would enjoy not failing a class for once in my life, but those are high hopes for someone as unbelievably lazy as I. I know my parents won't be looking at this, so I'm just gonna go ahead and cut this one short.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you in every way possible. but alas, I myself have only failed one class, that would be 21 century. ironic I know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G’day Sophie,
    Thanks for joining the March 2011 student blogging challenge. So you can contact other students and look at their blogs, make sure you keep referring to this page on the challenge blog.

    PS Many students don't have Google accounts, so you might need Name/URL as a choice when they sign in to leave a comment.

    ReplyDelete